16 January 2007

The First Days After...













Ok, I need to straighten myself up a bit...

Having agonized over this one for some time now, I´ve decided to get some fresh approach into my blog posting.

So, from now on, I promise to all my loyal readers, I´ll do my best to fight my laziness and all disillusions that sometimes do generate after a working day spent in the automotive sector :-)

My blog is a classical 80/20 thing: whereas about 80% of the readers are Czechs, only some 20% of my posts are written in Czech. Something´s wrong here. Naturally... As a marketer, I should know the basic laws of marketing. And that is even if you don´t have anything particular to say, at least speak their language“ :o)

And that´s the way it´s going to be, my friends. I´ll always try to write some basic ideas in English, but for delivering the full scope of what I´d need to communicate here, Czech will be used as the preferred language of my beloved, smart and highly respected target audience.

It´ll be fun. And don´t forget to check out the pics section below with 2006 recap pic. gallery.

CZESKY
No, takže miláčci, aby bylo jasno – podle mého checklistu jsem vám již všem popřál všechno dobré a lepší do nového roku – buď osobně telephonicky nebo osobně elektronicky. Vrhněte se do nového roku s vervou a chutí, ať vás život baví a ať z něm máte i něco víc, než mé oblíbené „whats“ (viz můj post o tom jak není ani tak důležité CO člověk dělá, ale S KÝM – „whos“).

Nový rok už tu máme pár dnů, vlastně i týdnů, no bilancovat ten starý, to musíte každý sám za sebe a doufám, že už jste to udělali. Nejlepší bilanc je podle dosažených cílů – osobních nebo pracovních, pěkně v jedné rovině a pěkně vyvážené jak na starých vahách ze sámošky „značky“ Jednota (pro později narozené – Jednota byl název prvního maloobchodního řetězce typu „over-the-pult-market“ na českém území. Nebo to má být „under-the-pult“...tak to už si nevzpomínám L Že bych napsal panu Doc. Pavlů o radu..?)

Já jsem si své splnil a jsem teď děsně nervózní z toho, a to se prostě přiznám, že kurňa nevim, co budu robit letos s tim novym rokem, bo život je kratky jak sviňa a robit a robit a robit jen tak podle metody z vyplaty do huby mě vrcholně nebavi.

Takže když to sesumíruju za dva nula nula šest, tak to u mě bylo

Objective(s) - - Status

Launchovat titul - - OK

Launchovat pravidelně - - OK

Launchovat zdravě - - tak na 50% takže je furt co zlepšovat

Launchovat Roomster - - OK, prodeje svět + výsledky ATP + buyer profily zašlu za vyžádání.


Tak takhle nějak by to mělo vypadat i za rok, ovšem ještě bych tam přidal, ať se plán překročí a soudruzi jsou šťastní.

Jestli si myslíte, že už to mám sepsané a vím co a jak, tak to právě ne a z toho jsem nervózní, ale to už jsem vlastně naznačil.

Jsem mentálně v pořádku?

TG

----------------------------------------------

"Below The Line" section of this post belongs to 2006 recap in pictures :) I´ve picked up several pics closely connected to last year´s "milestones".

pic 1: New Year´s Eve celebration on Václavské náměstí (kinda the centre of Prague..). With my girlfriend Zuzka, we went there to see some big firework, but guess what -- there was none :o) The whole place was like a big battlefield with uncountable explodes over our heads long before 24 o´clock. We were scared like never before :) and we won´t do the same mistake again. So, if you want to see some real nice stuff over our Capital, drop by here.

pic 2: randes vous with my girlfriend and my sister in front of the Prague´s most famous Christmas tree - on Staromestske namesti.

pic 3: our first Christmas tree. A natural one - looks like a plant, but served fine :)

pic 4-5: my new adress. Praha, Cerny most - behind Ikea.

pic 6: me and my lovely sister Martina in front of the Tomas Bata statue (the guy my alma mater bears its name after - Tomas Bata University). The picture was taken after my graduation ceremonial. I obtained my Master diploma in July 2006.

pic 7: June 2006, Soccer championship in Germany. Picture taken in Hamburg during our last group´s game agains Italy (the later world champion). The spaghetti guys played really bad. Bud we played even wors, so guess what...we LOST :-( ...and had to say goodby to it all.

pic 8: "so..why don´t we sit the client over there.." :) Picture taken during the roomster TV commercial shooting. Fuerteventura, Canarian Islands, Spring 2006. Pic 9 is from the same event.

pic 10: Cape Town on a golden plate. Roomster print campaign photoshooting. Location at the very bottom of the Table mountain.

pic 11: The New Škoda Roomster official world premiere in Geneva. March 2006. Of course I couldn´t miss it... :o)

winter pics: for those of us who, thanks to actual weather conditions, have almost forgotten how winter looks like... The Italian Alps, March 2006.

















































































































































































No comments: