27 December 2005

Hope You Had a Wonderful Christmas














Slowly but surely, this year´s Christmas are history. Here in the Czech republic for example, the 24th will be remembered as the day with the most sent sms messages in the history of our country--almost 60 mil. pieces in total--which makes it cca 6 messages per every single Czech, no matter how old he or she is. Well, as you can observe, we´re indeed no more a developing country. In fact, we´ve become the mobile messaging tiger! What do cultural stereotypes say about this? Foreigners with czech girlfriends or boyfriends, be prepared for everything. One day, your czech partner could propose to you his/her own way - witn an sms :)

Dear friends and colleagues, I hope you spent your Christmas as best as you could, no matter where, no matter with whom.

One hour ago, I got an email from one friend of mine living in Vancouver. This guy has influenced me a lot. In his email, there was one sentence which I found quite...publishable if you like: "this is the time of year where I sit back and evaluate how things went last year, and where I want to go for next year." What do you think? You know I really liked what that guy wrote to me, since it actually made me think that way too...















No comments: